Follow these five steps to trouble-free nappy changing and a comfortable fit for smaller babies.
- Open the Zappy Nappy ready to change your baby. Fold the attached liner under and in half.
- Place baby on the nappy and pull the front up between the legs to form a snug fit. The six-layer booster can be added underneath the sewn in flap for increased absorbency.
- Ensure the hook and loop strip is positioned just above the waistband wings. This front hook an loop strip is not used for smaller sizes. Secure the wings to each other across babies tummy.
- Fold the front flap forward over the waistband wings and tuck up under the wings.
- Put on the nappy cover if required. Use the small 0–3-month size cover.
Follow these five steps to trouble-free nappy changing and a comfortable fit for larger babies and toddlers.
- Lay the Zappy Nappy out flat and pull the attached pad fully forward.
- To suit a boy or girl either fold the extra length under, or just extend fully. The six-layer booster can be added underneath the sewn in flap for increased absorbency.
- Place baby on the Zappy Nappy and pull up front flap to form a snug fit.
- Secure the Zappy Nappy using the hook and loop on the waistband wings in combination with the large strip on the front. Allow the excess flap to fall forward to cover the hook and loop and help protect baby from any skin contact with the hook and loop and to hide it from fiddling fingers.
- Put on the nappy cover if required. Use the large 3 months-to-toddler size cover.